Our Mechanical Engineering Department was created in 1999 when a complete mechanical workshop was added to accommodate up to four vehicles at a time. Our workshop is equipped with all the tools necessary to obtain an accurate diagnosis and a complete examination. Aware that the automobile industry is evolving at a rapid pace, our experts keep abreast of the latest developments to conduct their investigations with precision and rigor.
Our experts are curious and passionate about mechanics and roll up their sleeves to find the cause of a problem.
To name a few, we can meet your needs for an investigation in the following fields of activity:
- Fires of vehicles or fixed machinery;
- Reconstructions of accidents;
- Examination of black boxes;
- Mechanical failures of rolling stock and machinery;
- Defects in hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
- Forestry equipment.